Mar 18, 2011

; ; keep asking...

silence....
without words....
without knowing nothing...
Justify Full
are you trying to cast me away?

are you want to teach me to live without you?
are you remember me?
are you kept me in your memory?
are you won't forget me like i do?

i'm asking myself
about you without fail...
i'm try not to think about you..
i'm try to protect myself from hurt and pain...
i'm try everything as i could even its hard..

but..
without i notice
i'm already hurt and pain...
and you keep appear in my memory...

i keep asking myself
why i like this?
why my heart feel hurt and pain
when i think about you?

i keep ask myself to find you..
but i can't move at all
even i know where you are
even i can follow your step
even i can shout your name
even i can see you
i'm still can't find you...

i ask myself..
why it's so hurt and painful
when i'm think about you?
when i see you only from far?
and the question
why? always in my mind....
i'm sorry...
because i love you...

c1krvii
18/3/2011
2:18am

No comments:

Post a Comment